Video Of Day

SEO or Search Engine Optimization {Red Flag} add-on


SEO or Search Engine Optimization is such a mystery.  What if there was a tool that was free that could de-mystify it instantly? SEO doctor that's what you're looking for.  Check it out in this article.  Today I want to talk about a topic that people are very particular about and that is traffic, specifically traffic is when people find you, by website, your shop banner, or  your business.  They come into your eco system in some way, that is raw traffic and there are 3 levels of traffic in my way of thinking:

- Cold,

- Warm

- Hot.

  -Cold traffic is the hardest to convert these people don't really know you,

 -warm traffic is easier

-Hot  traffic is easies still

I am not going to go into those things now, those things I cover in this book here called The Google Gamble, feel free to go to my website and grab yourself a copey of our ebook,The paperback or the hard cover you and even flip through the pages and have a little look.  Okay so that is what traffic is but we are going to focus in particular on cold traffic,
cold traffic is where people don't really know you from jack, they don't know anyone who knows you, they have got no word of mouth, it is just completely cold right like cold calling and these days one of the great ways of bringing cold traffic to your ecosystem is through Google and that mean of course the world of SEO or Search Engine Optimization, which is really the art and science of having people find you through Google, it's pretty simple.  Now the trick is, Google are looking for various things to happen on page which is to say, various things to be set up correctly on any specific webpage but the question is and

what this article is about is how do you figure out when you have got that right and 
when you have got wrong?

There is a litmus test, a quick utility that is designed to answer that one question in an instant and the answer is yes and it is called SEO Doctor.  So here I am in the Firefox browser and Icon get SEO Doctor by clicking on the Firefox browser button then here in add-ons which show you any add-ons I have got attached to my instillation of Firefox.  If I go up to search for new add-ons I type in SEO doctor like so and it pops up and I just click on the install button no fuss, no muss really and I am going to hit restart and the way I know SEO doctor has been installed correctly is by something new that has shown up in my browser, it is this little red flag which is up there next to the refresh the  button and the little star for book marks and that flag gives me a quick visual estimation of how good the SEO is on any once page.


 So let’s have a look at any site {I go to bluehates.com. Net, what colour does the flag turn? If it is green then everything should be right, is right.  Now SEO doctor is not the be all and end all ,it is just a good indicator,there are more than sophisticated mean .but  that is a great for just a quick rapid assessment, so that is good let's just click another page so you can go through page by page to make sure you have got all green flags.  In my website is pretty good that way as you can imagine, let's go and look up some other random site and  actually I found something called random site, there you go I don't know this guy from Charlie but I do know he has got a red flag, that is not good, if you have anything except a green flag you are not doing the basics.  So a red flag is very bad, the yellow flag is pretty bad, a green flag is good and they  have what you would call a no entry sign which is are circle and that means that your SEO is kind of turned off and that is toxic, that means Google has been told to look the other way.  So then how do you figure out why this guy has a red flag? Well if we just click on it and it brings up this list of everything that is going on in this website and you can see the first thing it has got is H1 tags and it says you have no H1 tags, so this guy has no H1 tags that is something that you should have set up, he has got no H2 tags, that is bad and he has got no meta description either.  So with just those 3 things wrong this guy's total Score should be goes down t 89% and he gets a red flag so that is  not good.  So you see here it is very easily to immediately assess a page and it is pretty detaile about how is goes about this, it will tell you what your problems are and then you can go into world press and fix them up I will give you just one other example I just noticed this today on my Google Gamble page, which I recently changed to have these big e-book, paperback and hard cover tags here.  The problem was that has been set to H1 so what happens is my flag went from Green to Yellow and when I click on it, it says hey listen now you have got 4 H1 tags one of which is e-book that is bad, you really only want 1 H1 tag.  So I can go back into world press  , and make the appropriate  changes and fix my SEO swiftly and with this little tool SEO Doctor helps you almost instantaneously diagnose the problems and fix it when it comes to basic SEO with your website on every individual page.  I hope this has been helpful and please come and visit me at timely. Net for this and more and by the way if you want to join our list, which you can do down here, we are going to send you article like this every month or So.
Powered by Blogger.